Print Friendly Recipe
- A beef risotto with peppers and vegetables.
- Leanne Sowter
- 6 oz (168 grm). long grain rice
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). beef, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 1 oz (28 grm). lard
- 1 stick celery
- 1 onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- Boil the rice.
- While waiting wash, dry and cut all the vegetables.
- Melt the lard in a wok and fry the onion.
- Add all the vegetables and salt to the wok.
- Boil some water and crumble in the stock cube.
- Cook beef in a little oil or lard.
- When the vegetables and rice are done pour into a bowl.
- Mix in the stock and meat and stir.
- Put in a plate or bowl and re-heat if needed.
- Spices can be added to give the risotto more flavour.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.