Print Friendly Recipe
- Tender pork ribs
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). pork back ribs
- 4 tsp (20 ml). mesquite or cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 4 cups (950 ml) ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). white sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worchestershire sauce
- Trim any visible fat from ribs. If necessary, remove membrane from under side.
- Cut into 2 rib portions place in large shallow glass dish.
- In small bowl, stir together mesquite seasoning and 1/2 tsp (2 ml) each salt, and pepper.
- Rub spice mixture all over ribs (make ahead cover and refridgerate for up to 24 hours).
- Place dish with ribs under broiler; broil until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- In bowl, whisk together ketchup, wine vinegar, sugar, and Worchestershire sauce; add to clow cooker, stirring to coat ribs.
- Cover and cook on low until tender 8 to 10 hours.
- Easy to make. Good to eat.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.