Print Friendly Recipe
- Ted Haynes
- 4 6 oz (168 grm). cans chopped clams
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- fresh parsley, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 lb (.5 kg). linguine
- Put olive oil in large sauce pan,
- Add chopped clams, onion, and garlic,
- Let simmer until sauce becomes a cream color.
- Add parsley and tomato.
- Let simmer on low heat, for about one half hour.
- Cook and drain linguine.
- Put some sauce in side dish, for extra on the table.
- Poor the remaining sauce over linguine.
- Simmer about 5 to 10 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.