Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vermicelli pasta, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raw long grain rice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, margerine or olive oil
- 1 10.5 oz (294 grm). can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) water
- In saucepan, brown the pasta and rice in butter, margerine or oil, stirring often, until golden brown.
- Add broth and water; stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 20 to 25 minutes until all liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- You may substitute different flavors of broth.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.