Print Friendly Recipe
- A different kind of appetizer
- 4 cups (950 ml) frozen chopped onion, thawed
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated parmesan cheese*
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- Press onion between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine onions and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) souffle dish (or glass bowl).
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers or corn chips.
- Rich, delicious, and the onion flavor is not overpowering.
*Substitute 1 c. shredded parmesan cheese (for 1 c. grated)for a "cheesier" texture.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.