Print Friendly Recipe
- Side dish
- Anna Rieger, Budpest
- 2 cups (475 ml) of cooked rice
- 2 onions, cut in tiny little bits
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- a little olive oil
- soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ginger, peeled and cut into small slices
- Put garlic and onions in a pan with olive oil, and saute until brownish in color.
- Mix in ginger slices and soy sauce.
- Pour it all on the cooked rice.
- Goes great with meat, but is also great by itself.
You can serve it hot or cold!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.