Print Friendly Recipe
- Pita bread - Hamburger-onions-celery- lettuce - tomatoe-mayo & mustard
- Nancy Akin
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped (walla walla sweets are the best)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- mayonnaise, to taste
- mustard, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional: grated cheese
- 4 or more pita breads
- Brown hamburger well; drain off grease.
- Put hamburger in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Split or cut in half pita bread.
- Fill pita with hamburger mixture.
- Made this for my 3 kids and for bunco parties I had and they were enjoyed by all.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.