Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) regular, light, or low fat mayonnaise dressing
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) prepared mustard (optional)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 8 oz (224 grm). Mueller's elbows, cooked, rinsed with cold water and drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced celery
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped green or red pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onion
- In large bowl combine first 6 ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Cover; chill to blend flavors.
- I contacted Muellers since I was looking for this same recipe and they e-mailed me the recipe. Enjoy!
This recipe and others are available at www.muellerspasta.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.