Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 9 oz (252 grm). package refrigerated tortelloni
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cauliflower florets
- 1/2 small, sweet red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 6 or more cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortelloni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine cooked tortelloni and the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over mixture and toss well.
- Refrigerate in a tightly covered container for at least 3 hours before serving.
- This recipe can be easily doubled and is a great salad for potlucks or picnics. It's colorful and travels well.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.