Print Friendly Recipe
- Tasty Baked Vegetables perfect for dipping
- 1 cup (225 ml) instant potato flakes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups (950 ml) bite-size pieces of vegetables of your choice (i.e. onions, broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, peppers, okra, etc.)
- dip of your choice
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a fork.
- Coat a piece of vegetable with the egg.
- Roll the vegetables in the potato mixture to make sure they are well covered.
- Place it on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining veggie pieces.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with dip.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.