Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices of ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese or mozzerella
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- Pound chicken breast until about 1/4" thin.
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each breast.
- Roll up and secure with 2 toothpicks.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Pour over breasts.
- Bake covered with foil in heated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and cover each breast with a slice of cheese. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- This is great served with rice.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.