Print Friendly Recipe
- A loose meat sandwich.
- Marian Lesterhouse
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 cans chicken gumbo soup
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- buns or rolls
- Brown ground beef with chopped onion; drain.
- Add soup; mix well till heated through.
- Salt an pepper to taste.
- Serve on buns.
- This was my mother-in-law's receipe. She got it when she worked in a school cafeteria many years ago.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.