Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken casserole
- Jennifer Riley
- 4 boned chicken breasts
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 small can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Boil chicken until cooked, then tear chicken into bite size pieces.
- Mix chicken with sour cream and soup in a casserole dish.
- Crush Ritz crackers on top of the casserole and the pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- You can use any kind of cream soup or add mushrooms to change the flavor.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.