Print Friendly Recipe
- Gina Alexander
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tomato sauce
- Cook meat and onion in skillet until meat is brown and onions are tender.
- Drain meat and onion mixture well; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl add brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper; mix well.
- Add pork and beans and kidney beans; mix well.
- Add meat and onion mixture and tomato sauce; mix well.
- Pour into casserole dish sprayed with no stick spray.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until bubbly!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.