Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 package feta cheese (softened)
- 1 package of baby bella mushrooms (mini portabellas), destemmed and gutted out
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 slice bacon, precooked
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). greek salad dressing
- In a food processor, puree the feta cheese and salad dressing.
- Add bacon and process some more.
- Add tomatoes last, after the cheese mixture has become pasty.
- With a spoon, fill each mushroom and place in a pie dish or casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 400 degree (200 C.) oven or until the cheese is golden brown.
- There is a local greek restaurant here and I never liked mushrooms until I sampled one of theirs! I went home and spent a couple of hours trying to master what they do and this is the closest I got to their stuffed mushrooms and now, I'm a stuffed mushroom junkie!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.