Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 6 cups (1425 ml) spinach leaves
- 6 cups (1425 ml) Swiss chard, sliced in bite-sized pieces
- 3 medium sized ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves (or more) garlic, minced
- a splash of wine
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat just enough oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet or pot.
- Saute garlic and tomatoes for a few minutes.
- Add spinach and chard.
- Add enough wine to steam greens.
- Steam until wilted but not mushy, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- A colorful, tastey side dish of Italian origin.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.