Print Friendly Recipe
- Weight Watchers Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 Pot, 1 1/2 cup = 3 Points
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground turkey
- 5 cups (1175 ml) water
- 4 cups (950 ml) chopped green cabbage
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) tomato or vegetable juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried oregano
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) thyme
- 3 15 oz (420 grm). can kidney beans, drained
- 3 14.5 oz (406 grm). can fat free chicken broth
- 8 oz (224 grm). uncooked angel hair pasta
- Cook turkey until browned.
- Add next 10 ingredients bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Last half hour, break pasta half and add to pot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.