Print Friendly Recipe
- Natalie L.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 #2 can tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- Brown meat lightly in hot skillet without added fat stirring frequently.
- Add pork and beans, tomatoes, and salt.
- Pour half of the mixture into greased baking dish.
- Cover with sliced onions and the rest of the mixture.
- Top with strips of bacon and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- This is very good recipe. It was given to me by my mother who was an excelent cook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.