Print Friendly Recipe
- Awesome salad recipe from my friend Cary
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 bags fresh spinach
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon, fried and crumbled(I use closer to 2)
- 6 boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 small bag croutons (optional)
- 1 red onion
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). celery seed
- Mix chopped eggs, bacon, 2 sliced onions,and croutons with
- spinach; set aside.
- Combine all dressing ingredients together and mix well.
- Add dressing to salad just before serving--use just enough to suit your taste.
- The dressing tastes best if you can make it hours ahead of time and chill. I love this salad and hope you do too.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.