Print Friendly Recipe
- Hannah (from New Moon))
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- jam, optional
- syrup, optional
- powdered sugar, optional
- Beat eggs in bowl until fluffy.
- Add the milk,flour,sugar,and salt beat continuously.
- The mixture should have the consistincy of THICK cream.
- Pour into 2 buttered 8-inch round cake pans lined w/ wax paper.
- The batter should be only 1/3 inch deep.
- Bake in a very hot oven 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn onto a serving dish and peel the paper off.
- Serve hot with jam, syrup, or sprinkled sugar.
- I got this recipe from a girls magazine called New Moon. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.