Print Friendly Recipe
- Sissy Wommack
Serves/Makes:1 9 X 13" cake
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can Eagle Brand Milk (or any other sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 small jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 small tub whipped topping
- 1 or 2 regular sized Butterfinger candy bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.), or whatever the cake mix directions call for.
- Prepare cake mix per package directions and pour into a greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake as directed.
- After the cake is finished baking, poke holes all over the top of the cake with a toothpick.
- Pour the condensed milk and the caramel topping over the top of the cake; let it soak in.
- Spread cake with whipped topping.
- Grate the Butterfinger(s)over the tip of the whipped topping. (Note: Kelly uses a hand held cheese grater to grate the Butterfinger,)
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated, if there are any.
- Got this recipe from the little girl who helps me with my house. She is a jewel. She will tackle just about anything. She came in today to clean my house and I told her that I had been putting recipes on the internet and she got to telling me about this one, and I just couldn't resist. She said it is wonderful!! And from what it has in it I can see why. Let's all try it!! Enjoy, Sis
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.