Print Friendly Recipe
- Strawberries over cream cheese cake
- Shelley Pelatzke
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package soft cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 large container of cool whip
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 box frozen strawberries or fresh strawberries
- Make yellow cake according to directions, but bake in a jelly roll pan for 20 minutes; let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, milk and puddings.
- Spread over top of cake.
- Mix strawberries and cool whip and spread over cake again. Keep refrigerated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.