Print Friendly Recipe
- Waffle Cookie
- My Sister Mary Fazio
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) flour
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) anise
- powdered sugar, optional
- ice cream, optional
- Mix melted butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and anise in a large bowl .
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix at high speed until smooth .
- Pre heat pizzelle maker.
- Place about 1 tsp (5 ml). of mix in the center of the grill and close.
- Let bake for about 45 seconds or until it stops steaming.
- Remove with a fork and lay them flat on paper towels to cool.
- Serve with powdered sugar, or make ice cream sandwiches .
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.