Print Friendly Recipe
- Fruit and nuts in an awesome cake all at once!
- Rhiannon Schilling
Serves/Makes: 4 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fruit juices
- 1 small can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- brown sugar, optional
- chopped nuts
- whipped cream, optional
- Grease and flour an 8 inch pan.
- Mix all ingredients (except brown sugar, chopped nuts and whipping cream) together.
- Pour mixture in the prepared pan (if desired sprinkle brown sugar on top).
- Put chopped nuts over the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- Great for Christmas desert or just any day of the year. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.