Print Friendly Recipe
- Zingy lemon pudding
Serves/Makes:2 or more cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
- 3 well-beaten eggs
- 2 lemons, rind and juice only
- Melt butter in the top of a double-boiler.
- Add all other ingredients to double-boiler.
- Put on Medium heat and stir slowly with wisk for 1 minute.
- Put on Low heat for 7 minutes, stirring occasionnaly. The mixture should get thick.
- When thick, wait for the lemon butter to cool.
- You can eat Lemon Butter by itself, in ice cream, on toast, there are no limits to your imagination!!
(sounds somewhat like lemon curd)
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.