Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 Tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz (224 grm). pkg mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium hot pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml). chicken bouillon OR 2 cubes
- 1 cup (225 ml) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml). parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) black olives
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- 1 lb (.5 kg). rigatoni, cooked and drained
- parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large pot, melt butter and add chicken.
- Cook over medium heat until tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions and continue cooking until soft, about 5 to 7 minutes
- Add water, bouillon, sauce, heavy cream and spices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add olives and simmer 5 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tbsp (30 ml) water until it dissolves.
- Add to the sauce, stirring continuously until it thickens.
- When thickened, mix sauce with rigatoni together in deep bowl and serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.