Print Friendly Recipe
- BBQ Broiled Salmon, topped with a homemade Mango Salsa
- Jennifer Nolan
- 4 small salmon fillets or 2 large
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). ground ginger
- 1 red pepper, cut in thin slices
- 1 mango, cut in very small cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) red wine vinagar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). crushed garlic for each fillet - if large, use double
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- Heat BBQ on low/medium.
- Place each salmon on its own foil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on fish.
- With your fingers, put garlic all over each fish.
- Wrap the salmon with the foil, leaving a small opening on top
- Put on grill and set timer for 15 minutes.
- Cut onion and pepper.
- In a frying pan, add 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil and heat on high.
- Add the onion and pepper, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add the vinagar and mango; stir.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and add the ginger, let simmer until your salmon is done.
- Using a spatula, move the salmon from the foil (the skin will come off) and put on plate.
- Spoon mango salsa over fish and serve.
- To make sure the skin comes off the salmon, place the spatula right above the skin and slowly remove the fish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.