Print Friendly Recipe
- A low calorie version
- 2 13 oz (364 grm). cans chicken broth
- 2 13 oz (364 grm). cans beef broth with onions
- 3 sliced onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) each onion powder, garlic powder, and olive oil
- pepper, to taste
- low cal Swiss cheese
- Saute the onions in the oil.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Simmer for 3 hours then refridgerate over night.
- Reheat and pour in bowls with croutons.
- Add cheese then microwave until the cheese is melted.
- My software says that this is 55 calories per serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.