Print Friendly Recipe
- Cookie with snicker bar inside
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine, soft
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 10 mini snicker bars
- Cream together sugars and oleo until well blended.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Add egg and mix well.
- By hand stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Shape 1/4 cup (60 ml) dough around a snicker bar.
- Make sure candy is totally covered.
- Roll between hands to form a ball.
- Bake in 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 13 to 15 minutes until light around edges.
- Recipe can easily be doubled as it does not make much. Cookies are big. I melt a half cup of chocolate chips with 1 tsp. oil and drizzle over the cookies. Make sure you don't overbake them. I have also used the same recipe for the dough but used 2 mini Reeces Peanut Butter Cups in each cookie and they are good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.