Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes: 3 pounds approx.
- 1 cup (225 ml) (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 8 oz (224 grm). pasteurized process cheese, Velveeta, cubed
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). confectioners sugar, about 5 cups (1175 ml) unsifted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) non-fat dry milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (475 ml) coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large saucepan over medium heat melt butter and cheese cubes together, stirring frequently; remove from heat.
- Sift together confectioners sugar and cocoa; add to cheese, mixing well.
- Stir in non-fat dry milk, vanilla and nuts.
- Turn into a 9x9x2-inch pan; chill until firm and cut into squares.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.