Print Friendly Recipe
- Vegetarian Meat Loaf
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 2 cups (475 ml) cottage cheese (regular or low fat)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 4 cups (950 ml) Kelloggs Special K Cereal
- 1 tsp (5 ml). poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. This is done best by hand.
- Spread the mixture into a well greased bread pan.
- Bake until set and lightly brown at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 50 to 60 minutes.
- This is our special vegetarian dish for Christmas every year instead of turkey.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.