Print Friendly Recipe
- Peanut Butter / Chocolate
- Missi J.
Serves/Makes:40 or more small balls
- 6 cups (1425 ml) Rice Krispies Cereal
- 4 cups (950 ml) crunchy Peanut butter
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). vanilla extract
- 2 tsp (10 ml). margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) oleo or margarine, softened
- 2 packages Hershey's Dark Chocolate chips
- Mix cereal, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and oleo in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix together well.
- Heat chocolate with 2 tsp (10 ml). margarine in a saucepan on very low heat until smooth.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into small balls.
- Use tongs to coat the balls with chocolate, then place on waxed paper.
- Cool chocolate/peanut butter balls in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
- Very easy recipe to make, and everyone loves it. Great for parties, get-togethers, or pot-lucks.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.