Print Friendly Recipe
- 12 oz (336 grm). block cream cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package lemon jello
- 1 can COLD evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix jello with 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water until dissolved.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla.
- Beat can of COLD evaporated milk using mixer until really whipped.
- Add sugar.
- Pour into jello mixture.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or more.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.