Print Friendly Recipe
- A really easy and delicious dip
- Brad Simon
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). "Jimmy Dean HOT" sausage
- 1 or more bags tortilla chips
- Fully cook sausage in pan, breaking it up into ground sausage.
- Drain well.
- Put back in pan.
- Add cream cheese and rotel tomatoes.
- Simmer for approx 10 minutes or until all ingredients are thouroughly blended.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips
- People will comment on how good this dip is for a long time and many requests will be made for this once someone has tried it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.