Print Friendly Recipe
- Dip of dried beef, cream cheese and jalapenos
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green onion
- 1 small jalapeno without seeds, minced
- 1 can Armour/Hormel dried beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mince dried beef.
- Place softened cream cheese in a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread into a shallow dish for serving.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refridgerator for one hour or until cream cheese mixture is stiffened.
- Serve spread on crackers.
- Armour dried beef is usually found by the tuna fish at the supermarket. It is not beef jerky nor would I substitute jerky for it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.