Print Friendly Recipe
- Amanda Burrows
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 box jiffy cornbread mix, baked and crumbled
- 2 diced bell peppers
- 2 diced onions
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pickle juice (I always add extra pickle juice)
- Mix mayonnaise and pickle juice for dressing.
- Layer in a casserole dish 1/2 cornbread, 1/2 bell peppers, 1/2 onions, 1/2 tomatoes, 1/2 bacon and then 1/2 dressing.
- Repeat the above steps.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- I got this recipe from my Granny.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.