Print Friendly Recipe
- Sweet Trail Mix
- Amanda Burrows
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box Golden Graham Cereal
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box raisins
- 3 cups (700 ml) roasted peanuts
- 2 cups (475 ml) peanut butter
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 box confectioner s sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- Mix cereal, raisins, and peanuts in large container.
- Over low heat melt butter, peanut butter and chocolate morsels.
- Stir well.
- Let cool and pour over cereal mixture.
- Mix and turn well.
- Put confectioner s sugar in a brown paper bag.
- When mixture cools, pour into brown bag with sugar.
- Shake well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe came from my Great Aunt Genny Price. This is great to make around the holidays for friends and family to munch on!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.