Print Friendly Recipe
- Stephanie Manich
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) half and half
- 1 tsp (5 ml) liquid crab boil
- 1 can whole corn
- 1 lb (.5 kg). white or claw crabmeat
- (you may also add other seafood, i.e. boiled shrimp, oysters or crawfish tails)
- Cut green onions (using scissors is quickest).
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a large pot and add the cut onions and saute.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Add one can of water.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes and enjoy.
- You may choose to leave out the crab boil if your seafood was previously boiled in seasoning; however, I don't suggest leaving it out of par-boiled seafood hence you miss out on the true flavor intended.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.