Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick Fried Rice which makes a great side disk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). flank steak, cut very small
- 2 cups (475 ml) instant rice
- green onions, sliced
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) soy sauce
- 3 oz (84 grm). vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- Cook rice according to instructions(I find that Instant rice works best).
- Chop garlic.
- Heat oil and put in garlic and cooked rice.
- Flatten out over 8 inch fry pan.
- Turn over a few times.
- Let cook 5 minutes, then add steak.
- As steak cooks the juice will help turn rice brown.
- Be sure that all the rice gets some juice, then cook for 5 minutes.
- Open hole in rice so you can see pan, and add a very small amount of oil, then add beaten eggs and cut green onions.
- Keep mixing rice until eggs are cooked and spred out.
- Add soy sauce, on top it sounds like a lot, but you will find that it still may need more.
- Then let cook for five more minutes.
- Serve hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.