Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 heads broccoli or more
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) bacon bits
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). black pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread crumbs
- beaten eggs
- bread crumbs
- oil, for frying
- Chop broccoli fine, boil in water one hour.
- Strain, mix with above ingredients.
- Form into balls, 1 tbsp (15 ml) heaping per ball.
- Dip in egg and roll in extra breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- This was found on the on-line cookbook from source Vicky Bryant.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.