Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipe Hall of Fame Dessert Cookbook
Serves/Makes:1 bundt cake
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1 cup (225 ml) margarine, softened
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 8 oz (224 grm). 7-Up (lemon0lime soda)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter flavoring
- Cream shortening, margarine, and sugar together.
- Add eggs.
- Alternate adding flour, 7-Up, and flavors into cream mixture and blend well.
- Bake in a greased Bundt pan at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Edited by Gwen McKee and Barbara Mosely. Published by Quail Ridge Press Inc. 2000
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.