Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cooked octupus (boiled)
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp (20 ml). chopped coriander
- 2 oz (56 grm). black olives
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Cut the octopus in pieces.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix.
- Leave to marinate for 2 to 3 hours in the fridge.
- Serve with a selection of mixed salad leaves.
- The 8 tentacles and the body attached to them are edible. Discard the eyes, mouth area and viscera. The ink sac contains a black liquid that can be used to color and flavor foods such as pasta, soups and stews. The younger (up to 3 lbs.) octopus are more tender but larger octopus should be simmered or boiled for several hours.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.