Print Friendly Recipe
- Full of fruit with an enticing aroma and mixed flavors
- Samantha Chandler
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) brown sugar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) butter or margerine
- 2 or more apples, thinly sliced
- 2 or more plums, thinly sliced
- 2 or more peaches, thinly sliced
- green and red grapes, cut into halves and pitted
- 1/2 cantelope, cut to 1 inch squares
- 1 honeydew melon, cut in half and seeds removed
- Take a small skillet and add honey, brown sugar, and butter; cook until it carmelizes slightly.
- Add apples,plums and peaches saute at medium high to high heat until apples become slightly crisp (careful not to burn mixture).
- Pour into bowl with cantelope pieces and grapes mixed together.
- Use honeydew halves for serving bowls.
- Share with a loved one or have seperate servings.
- Very sweet d-licious treat I came up with when i was 13 years old had all this fruit and nothing to do with it. It pays to experiment.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.