Print Friendly Recipe
- Sandi L.
- 10 eggs
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 cups (475 ml) cottage cheese
- 2 4 oz (112 grm). (or 1 7 oz (196 grm).) cans chopped ortega chilis
- Beat eggs and add ortega chilis and cottage cheese.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir dry ingredients into grated cheese.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Pour into a greased (or sprayed with vegetable spray)9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until a knife blade comes out clean in the center.
- To halve recipe bake in a 9 x 9 casserole dish.
I sometimes use a 7 oz and a 4 oz. can of ortegas--it depends on who I'm cooking for. Don't get ortegas confused with canned jalapenos though!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.