Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 rib pork chops
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 15-1/2 oz (434 grm). can Sloppy Joe Sandwich Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) beef bouillon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced pimiento stuffed olives
- Trim excess fat from meat.
- In large skillet, brown chops well in hot oil; drain off fat.
- Return chops to skillet, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with onions.
- Combine sandwich sauce, bouillon and flour; pour over chops.
- Add olives.
- Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.