Print Friendly Recipe
- Kami's Kitchen
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 or more boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Dijon mustard
- 1 or more sleves Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place sleeve(s) of Ritz crackers into gallon zip lock, crush into small pieces.
- Place mustard into container sour cream and blend well.
- Coat each chicken breast (both sides) well with sour cream mixture and coat again with ritz cracker pieces
- Gake for about 1 hour at 375 degrees (200 C.) or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Cool about 5 minutes and serve!
- Makes great sandwiches the next day!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.