Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy dessert that even a child can make
- Melaney Long
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 store bought pound cake
- 1 large can peaches in syrup
- 1 container cool whip
- Slice cake into pieces lining a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Drain peaches into a bowl and keep juice.
- Spread peaches over cake (you may want to chop up the fruit to bite size pieces).
- Pour juice over peaches but donot drown them in their juice.
- Spread cool whip over entire top.
- Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Eat to your hearts content!
- This was a recipe that accidently came into being when I couldn't come up with something special for my son after he had his tonsils out. He said it was cool to his throat and best of all, it tasted great!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.