Print Friendly Recipe
- Fudge topped brownies
- Linda Lee Fisher
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can Hershey Syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts and chocolate chips (optional
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). butter
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chocolate chips
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in Hershey Syrup.
- Blend in flour.
- Add optional nuts and chips (macadamia and vanilla chips!)
- Bake 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Make topping and spread over brownies while warm.
- In saucepan combine sugar, butter, milk and bring to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in chips beating until smooth.
- Spread over brownies and let cool before cutting.
- Blue ribbon at the Ramona Fair. Easy and quick to make. You can use different nuts, flavored chips (butterscotch, peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate) Never turns out bad!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.