Print Friendly Recipe
- This is how the French make Sundaes!
- Valerie Sharp
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate syrup
- 4 scoops or more vanilla ice cream
- 4 canned pear halves, drained
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). hot water
- In the bottom of 4 glasses put 2 tbsp (30 ml). chocolate syrup.
- Next put 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Place 1 pear half, cut side down on ice cream.
- Combine jam and hot water in a separate bowl.
- Spoon water and jam mixture on top of each pear.
- This looks the best if the dish is glass because it shows off the different color layers of the Pears Helen.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.