Print Friendly Recipe
- Zucchini, yellow squash and carrots, stir-fried to perfection
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- Lightly spray skillet or pan.
- Heat oil on medium high heat.
- While heating oil, thinly slice vegies and place in hot oil with spices and onion.
- Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes, or til vegies are soft and turning brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Had this in a little "hole-in-the-wall restaurant the other night, could have made a whole meal of this. Really really good. And I don't like zucchini!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.